1. Back to Prom: So your prom has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t relive it with a retro theme party. Crinoline dress entirely optional.
2. Arabian Nights: Get inspired by Morocco when planning your next theme party. Think: belly dancers, traditional Moroccan mint tea (cocktails, obviously), Casbah lanterns, and exotic fabrics.
3. Get Crafty: Why not set up materials so your guests can make jewelry, customize T-shirts, or sew patches onto denim jackets? Have plenty of wine on hand, too.
4. 1980s Dance Party: Because everyone loves leg warmers and dancing to Madonna all night long.
5. Mexican Fiesta: Mariachi music and a do-it-yourself Margarita bar? Success!
6. A Night At El Morocco: Recreate the famous club that ran New York City from the 1930s to the 1950s in your own home. Think zebra-print accents, retro cocktails, and big band or jazz music.
7. Princess Party: Ask your guests to dress up and supply everyone with tiaras.
8. Maine-inspired Clambake: Have a lobster bake in your own backyard (or even living room) complete with all of the fixings and a raw bar.
9. DIY Spa Party: Why not invite your friends over for a spa party? Hire a manicurist (which is surprisingly affordable) and prepare a variety of do-it-yourself face masks for guests.
10. 1920s Speakeasy: Great Gatsby themed parties are always a hit, and with good reason. Who doesn’t want to rock their best 1920s-inspired attire, while sipping retro cocktails?